WTSRunescape account

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Runescape account
i.imgur .com/Ty8YXm0.png

I'am selling that account for RSGP or PayPal
for very good price, "KuieRS3" skype
You should post your Skype info.

Curious, are you the original owner of the account??
His screenshot : [img]i.imgur.com/Ty8YXm0.png[/img]
Yes i'am the original owner,
and I'll post my skype.
Quote Originally Posted by kuiez View Post
Yes i'am the original owner,
and I'll post my skype.
ur skype is wrong
curious how he creates a new skype account and calls it "KuieRS3" "rs3" best to use middle man for this one boys!
Quote Originally Posted by daddylongleg View Post
curious how he creates a new skype account and calls it "KuieRS3" "rs3" best to use middle man for this one boys!
lolol, i laugh'd hard on this one.
Oh shit, My skype is incorrect.
Close this thread please.
BUUUUMP@@@
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?