Thumbs upPatchedRobocraft hack

Posts 16–30 of 94 · Page 2 of 7
Also having 5 railguns adjacent to eachother in high tier makes everyone get mad, screenshot, and do something with it. So I would advise not going overboard with block placement since other people can see and have legit info you are 'cheating'
Anyway it's not working. (the no recoil)
Quote Originally Posted by sepon View Post


No sway is for railguns, I haven't really seen it work with smgs
sory my bad. it working
This hack is very smexy!
SgtRamirez, Saw everything that you had, liked !!!
Watched all your posts!!!!
Once I start the unlimited railgun cheat it won't let me shoot anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by Felix1521 View Post
Once I start the unlimited railgun cheat it won't let me shoot anymore.
You NEED to have at least 2 rails. If one gets broken please disable the memhack.
Open cheat table , and choose program in left corner its robocraft.exe and after u do everything in instruction!
It's impossible to hack RP Or GC , cause its connected to a server!
Quote Originally Posted by martin951 View Post
"Originally found by martin951" I would say :P
Originally made by me

SgtRamirez
I've posted those cheats on uc forums so it would be nice to give credits to me at least.
Any know know an RP or TP hack?
I open Robocraft, then i open this in CE and select robocraft, nothing happens with railguns in practice. Help please?
Posts 16–30 of 94 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us