Thumbs upPatchedRobocraft hack

Posts 46–60 of 94 · Page 4 of 7
nothing is working 4 me
Thanks for the upload, works fine. Also to the people who say you can hack RP with WEP PRO. It's been god damn patched. Just my luck- i was trying 3 or 4 hours after the new patch with no luck :P
Quote Originally Posted by xdmattxd View Post
Thanks for the upload, works fine. Also to the people who say you can hack RP with WEP PRO. It's been god damn patched. Just my luck- i was trying 3 or 4 hours after the new patch with no luck :P
I did this about 4 hours ago maybe less
Yep, now is patched i think.
Mine is still working
Quote Originally Posted by iTokajo View Post
Mine is still working
How long do you think it'll be until you've got the injectable .dll? Also, do you think a tech point hack will be achievable, I tried with packets and uber points but no luck.
tully91 If u tell me how u do it the GC hack I can tell you how I did the Tech point D:
Quote Originally Posted by rafael34 View Post
tully91 If u tell me how u do it the GC hack I can tell you how I did the Tech point D:
https: // www youtube com / watch?v=7s-8qZ3pEQM Here you go mate, worked for me after a few tries.
Injectable dlls are fine with me. I'm gonna try fiddling around with packets on WPE while I wait for something good. Does anyone know how to hack RP right now? Add me on skype if you want to teach me, willing to learn.

Skype id: sgtinsanity

Edit: After finding a packet and sending it during a game, I made 90k in one match at tier 5. Will release a tutorial soon, but it will be private and you have to email me for it cus I don't want it patched.

Edit 2: Made 800k in one tier 6 game.
Put that youtube video down omg, they are gonna fix it !! if they see the video
Quote Originally Posted by martin951 View Post
Put that youtube video down omg, they are gonna fix it !! if they see the video
It's not my video lol
The hack is shitty and glitchy anyways. After you battle you cannot repair your vehicle and you have to switch vehicles and then switch back before you can battle again it's a pain in the ass really.
Quote Originally Posted by THC View Post
The hack is shitty and glitchy anyways. After you battle you cannot repair your vehicle and you have to switch vehicles and then switch back before you can battle again it's a pain in the ass really.
Fuck you
This forum is pathetic..
Quote Originally Posted by iTokajo View Post
This forum is pathetic..

Quote Originally Posted by rafaelinux View Post
Fuck you
Please type something useful or nice, rather than a useless insult to someone who made a correct statement.
Posts 46–60 of 94 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us