SolvedReputation Power

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Reputation Power
How do I get reputation power? When I rep people, I can see that their reputation doesn't go up, and when people rep me, I don't get reputation.
Also, how can I tell what my reputation power is?
I think it's not used anymore since a lot of people would spam Rep/Derep people. Only people with higher rep can increase your rep if they rep you.
Rep power is based on your current rep and post count to my knowledge

I myself have 54 rep power, I'll show you how it works .

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
I think it's not used anymore since a lot of people would spam Rep/Derep people. Only people with higher rep can increase your rep if they rep you.
...
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Rep power is based on your current rep and post count to my knowledge

I myself have 54 rep power, I'll show you how it works .



...
Wow, thanks! Why is your rep power 54?
Quote Originally Posted by WhyIsItReal View Post

Wow, thanks! Why is your rep power 54?
The more post you have = The higher your Rep power
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


The more post you have = The higher your Rep power
Yes, but what's the actual ratio? 200:1?
Quote Originally Posted by WhyIsItReal View Post

Yes, but what's the actual ratio? 200:1?
I have no clue
Around that ratio, I think ..
Quote Originally Posted by WhyIsItReal View Post

Wow, thanks! Why is your rep power 54?
Only god knows, I'm just going based of what i tell you

it's mostly post ,and i guess your current rep can give it a bonus also
Reputation power is based on your post count and of course your current reputation. It has been said your account age is a factor too, but I have not seen any concrete evidence of this. You can check your reputation power under account settings. And if someone with 0 reputation power gives reputation to you, it will not go up.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?