Thumbs upSource code for CS:GO Triggerbot and Esp

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Source code for CS:GO Triggerbot and Esp
Hello I am interested in making my own personal CS:GO Triggerbot and ESP

Can you guys share your source code with us to help out in the right direction.

Thanks its much appreciated
I can if you help me back with something, ive made my esp and trigger nospread etc but it wont save as exe it gets error somehow..
the c++ wont dbug it nd shit, wanna help me out and ill help you?
Quote Originally Posted by Fawntrash View Post
the c++ wont dbug it nd shit, wanna help me out and ill help you?
Look over the code for errors?
Quote Originally Posted by Bayley_LOL View Post
@Fawntrash wait for me to be online, I'll take a look :P
can you help me to :0 please
Somewhat related, can anyone tell me the best way to go about finding current offsets? I'm having trouble finding them with cheat engine and any tutorials specifically on csgo seem to be outdated. If you don't have time for that, if someone could post the current offsets I could probably figure out how to find them in the future. I would really appreciate it.
Quote Originally Posted by TempHackAccount View Post
Somewhat related, can anyone tell me the best way to go about finding current offsets? I'm having trouble finding them with cheat engine and any tutorials specifically on csgo seem to be outdated. If you don't have time for that, if someone could post the current offsets I could probably figure out how to find them in the future. I would really appreciate it.
i've made a release for the newest updates, and will be doing so with every update

please thank
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us