I knife GFD :)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
I knife GFD :)


WATCH AND LEARN
Wow... that prob wasnt u! Post it in description that u gotchuif...
erm... congtrats?
lol i like the way how he did it though der its like he was scared for his life lol
LOL nice,Everyone knows geatfulded sux he just has the most XP,He likes never stops playing Ca
lol nice but anyways who cares about gfd and boofoo CA geek
Quote Originally Posted by abou01 View Post
lol nice but anyways who cares about gfd and boofoo CA geek
True dat! My friends bro is in Combat Junkies and he heard em talk and they sound like 32 year old nerds
Quote Originally Posted by abou01 View Post
lol nice but anyways who cares about gfd and boofoo CA geek
I suggest you look at your sig, and avatar pics. Think about calling someone a CA geek before ya do it because you too are a CA geek...in fact EVERYONE here is a CA geek. That's why you're in the CA section.
lol i found that funny

nice

Dam i wanna play with him XD
Edit: Yay 150 Posts! XD
hey hey hey, im not trying to make myself all god like
I sure it wasn't you
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us