CS: GO offset dumper
Ok Im going to start off with:
This is not my program and ALL CREDIT GOES TO Y3t1y3t(uc)
Ive noticed a lot of people have problems getting offsets for new CS:GO updates and since Y3t1y3t isnt on MPGH i thought might as well release it here for everyone
This is a simple dump program that makes a notepad file with the most recent offsets.
How to use:
Unpack RAR
Run CSGO - Dumper
Follow instructions
(when completing ingame instructions I would suggest running the game in -insecure mode.
AGAIN I AM NOT CLAIMING CREDIT FOR THIS PROGRAM
Virus scans
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...8ee5a441d84043
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1407215089/
This is not my program and ALL CREDIT GOES TO Y3t1y3t(uc)
Ive noticed a lot of people have problems getting offsets for new CS:GO updates and since Y3t1y3t isnt on MPGH i thought might as well release it here for everyone
This is a simple dump program that makes a notepad file with the most recent offsets.
How to use:
Unpack RAR
Run CSGO - Dumper
Follow instructions
(when completing ingame instructions I would suggest running the game in -insecure mode.
AGAIN I AM NOT CLAIMING CREDIT FOR THIS PROGRAM
Virus scans
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...8ee5a441d84043
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1407215089/
