DetectedCSGO Standalone ESP 8-5-2014

Posts 91–100 of 100 · Page 7 of 7
GUYS DID U GET VAC ban or OVERWATCH?? there is a big difference, I used this cheat for more than 5 days, and I did not get caught !!!!! but just opened to check if its detected today, and what I see is that all are saying its detected now !!


any IDEA
Still undetected, ignore the trolls, I will post once it's detected
i'm not a troll i get really banned
Smurf got banned. Was only using your hack on this smurf. Detected maybe?
Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
Smurf got banned. Was only using your hack on this smurf. Detected maybe?
Over watch bans are turned into VAC bans, don't play obvious? My smurf still ain't banned after constant use
Ahhhhh, hopefully thats the case. I'm quite careful with my hacks My main is fine though hmm......

Hopefully its overwatch.
VAC banned morning of friday. http://imgur.com/ENnknnt . Only hack I used on the smurf. Was disconnected in game. I feel it's safe to say this needs to be updated. I used hashchanger as well as changed name after every match.
VAC will ban the hash first, and then the signature just so they can still get you idds that think hash makes it not detected.
CSGO Updated, should be detected..
Posts 91–100 of 100 · Page 7 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?