TF2 Aimbot for Mac

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
TF2 Aimbot for Mac
Ok, I know many of you will just redirect me to the search tool, but I used it and I couldn't find anything. There are not many coders for Mac, but I was just wondering if anybody knows about a TF2 Aimbot for Mac or if they have the time to make one. I tried crossing many hacks over from PC using Wine, including LMAObox, OSH, and others, but it didn't work at all. Anyways, thanks for any help here at all.
VirtualBox. Mac sucks
Quote Originally Posted by Gomilalo View Post
VirtualBox. Mac sucks

Mac rules, you cretin.
lol You're right
People who are hacking on MAC always tell me they are using Bootcamp.
I think you should make a mac version of LMAOBOX. This is because many people use OSX, and not a single hack for them would be kinda sad. (Including me)
Does anyone know the best paid or free hack for tf2? (Windows)
Quote Originally Posted by beepot View Post
Does anyone know the best paid or free hack for tf2? (Windows)
I've never seen any free hacks lately and we're not allowed to talk about paid cheats and such unless you like bans
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us