NO MORE HACKING

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
NO MORE HACKING
what happened to mpgh, i havent been on here for awhile and theres no more hacks being posted anymore. learning how to code would be way too difficult for me so dont mention that suggestion to me. hacking makes crossfire way more fun. this crossfire section of mpgh mineswell be deleted. theres hardly anything new here or nothing is updated. whats the point guys?
most of the coders died and quite coding for CF.
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
most of the coders died and quite coding for CF.
"most of the coders died"

I think you should reword that..
MPGH still has a community.
well op
if everyones gonna have your mentality, no hacking
maybe you should play legit

the coders have stopped, there still is a community, selling trading and buying
even though it has become extremely more inactive then it used to be, it's still here.
CrossFire Discussions
Well I am happy that less hackers now , but there are a lot of hackers .-.
Quote Originally Posted by Poxer View Post
Well I am happy that less hackers now , but there are a lot of hackers .-.
And more egy/arabic players. I saw 5 hacker today in a pub with famous :/
Quote Originally Posted by zig215rapper View Post
what happened to mpgh, i havent been on here for awhile and theres no more hacks being posted anymore. learning how to code would be way too difficult for me so dont mention that suggestion to me. hacking makes crossfire way more fun. this crossfire section of mpgh mineswell be deleted. theres hardly anything new here or nothing is updated. whats the point guys?
Because of school...
Quote Originally Posted by ValidLeecher View Post
Because of school...
i guess it because of school
Just Because people Now wants to play fair maybe?
just, Inaktive.
I think the hacking community is slowly dying.
I remember like 2 summers ago when MPGH was really busy. The Cross Fire section alone also had about 5/6 minions.
Less hack on mpgh , more hack on other sites. I think mpgh coders shall make up something good.
CF is so easy why would you need hacks anyway? Also no it shouldn't just because hacks aren't being released doesn't mean the market is dead. Anyways most of the BR coders found better stuff to code on.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us