LickHack Not Work :(

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
LickHack Not Work :(
How to use Titanium with Unturned?
What I did:
1. Open Titanium and press "Select Mods"
2. Select f.e.: "lickhack" and press Save
3. Inject Titanium
4. Inject titanium.dll into Unturned.exe in main menu using Extreme Injector v3.3 (also tried Winject)

Now I see the error "Main thread not found. Reload Rust and try again."How to use Titanium with Unturned correctly?
Again your doing something wrong. It is working for everyone who I know. Also, wrong forum. Post in discussion forum next time.
same i error like that too
Quote Originally Posted by M Luthfi Taufiq View Post
How to use Titanium with Unturned?
What I did:
1. Open Titanium and press "Select Mods"
2. Select f.e.: "lickhack" and press Save
3. Inject Titanium
4. Inject titanium.dll into Unturned.exe in main menu using Extreme Injector v3.3 (also tried Winject)

Now I see the error "Main thread not found. Reload Rust and try again."How to use Titanium with Unturned correctly?
~Run "Titanium.exe" as administrator.
~Click "Select Mods"
~Click "Lickhack 2.6"
~Click "Save"
~Click "Inject Titanium"
~Run "Unturned.exe" as administrator
~Close "Titanium.exe"
~Run "Extreme Injector v3.exe" as administrator
~Click "Select"
~Locate "Unturned.exe" and click on it.
~Click "Select"
~Click "Add DLL"
~Locate "Titanium.dll" and click on it.
~Click "Open"
~Click "Add DLL"
~Locate "Unturned.dll" and click on it.
~Click "Open"
~Click "Inject"
~Close "Extreme Injector v3.exe"
Congratz... Idiot proof.
Quote Originally Posted by failured000 View Post
~Run "Titanium.exe" as administrator.
~Click "Select Mods"
~Click "Lickhack 2.6"
~Click "Save"
~Click "Inject Titanium"
~Run "Unturned.exe" as administrator
~Close "Titanium.exe"
~Run "Extreme Injector v3.exe" as administrator
~Click "Select"
~Locate "Unturned.exe" and click on it.
~Click "Select"
~Click "Add DLL"
~Locate "Titanium.dll" and click on it.
~Click "Open"
~Click "Add DLL"
~Locate "Unturned.dll" and click on it.
~Click "Open"
~Click "Inject"
~Close "Extreme Injector v3.exe"
Congratz... Idiot proof.
Such effects should not
Double Reply, sorry lag. :c
Quote Originally Posted by failured000 View Post
~Run "Titanium.exe" as administrator.
~Click "Select Mods"
~Click "Lickhack 2.6"
~Click "Save"
~Click "Inject Titanium"
~Run "Unturned.exe" as administrator
~Close "Titanium.exe"
~Run "Extreme Injector v3.exe" as administrator
~Click "Select"
~Locate "Unturned.exe" and click on it.
~Click "Select"
~Click "Add DLL"
~Locate "Titanium.dll" and click on it.
~Click "Open"
~Click "Add DLL"
~Locate "Unturned.dll" and click on it.
~Click "Open"
~Click "Inject"
~Close "Extreme Injector v3.exe"
Congratz... Idiot proof.
I did the same thing you said and it's not working...
With my experience on 7S and TTG... I'll bet 5 bucks you are either:
A. Not running as Admin.
B. Closed Unturned instead of playing it..
C. Don't know to click Insert to get the menu to open.
D. Forgot to add the error message in your original post as a screenshot or video so we could even figure out what's going on.
E. You're using a MAC or Linux in which case I have no advice for you.
F. Your Anti-Virus is screaming "Oh no trojan!" and deleting it before you can even inject.
G. Decided not to follow everything literally step-by-step.

I haven't heard of anyone getting such an error message before.. I would suggest to go through the steps again, possibly video tape it or at least a screen shot.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us