WTSSelling Runescape account (with Membership)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Runescape account (with Membership)
I'm quitting the game and want some money to put towards other games. I don't have a fixed price, highest offer wins, here are the details:

Combat level: 94
Total level: 1188
One month membership (expires 5th September)
Quests completed: 80

Woodcutting: 86
Strength: 77
Defence: 76
Constitution: 76
Attack: 72
Fishing: 69 (78%)
Firemaking: 64 (77%)
Smithing: 63 (99%)
Cooking: 62
Prayer: 60
Mining: 59 (93%)
Crafting: 58 (86%)
Magic: 58
Runecrafting: 57 (75%)
Ranged: 48
Dungeoneering: 45 (93%)
Thieving: 45 (84%)
Agility: 32
Herblore: 23
Slayer: 16
Construction: 10
Summoning: 8
Fletching: 8
Hunter: 6
Farming: 5
Divination: 5

Lots of low level skills to easily train up.
Fair trade only, I am willing to negotiate the price and how we will trade.


Post proof .
Are those screenshots sufficient?
whats ur skype
Quote Originally Posted by 45634346 View Post
whats ur skype
I have it installed but I never use it. I've sent you my email in a private message.
Quote Originally Posted by 45634346 View Post
whats ur skype
I'm not sure how to give my details; it won't let me post email address here because of 'link' and it won't let me send a message since I have under 20 posts.
Quote Originally Posted by NishimaAzura View Post
Bump to the top.
add me on skype : mhmd.h.a.28
Quote Originally Posted by 45634346 View Post
add me on skype : mhmd.h.a.28
I'm new at Skype but I can't seem to find you.
Quote Originally Posted by NishimaAzura View Post
I'm new at Skype but I can't seem to find you.
Well, if you want to tell your account tell me ur skype
Quote Originally Posted by NishimaAzura View Post
I'm quitting the game and want some money to put towards other games. I don't have a fixed price, highest offer wins, here are the details:

Combat level: 94
Total level: 1188
One month membership (expires 5th September)
Quests completed: 80

Woodcutting: 86
Strength: 77
Defence: 76
Constitution: 76
Attack: 72
Fishing: 69 (78%)
Firemaking: 64 (77%)
Smithing: 63 (99%)
Cooking: 62
Prayer: 60
Mining: 59 (93%)
Crafting: 58 (86%)
Magic: 58
Runecrafting: 57 (75%)
Ranged: 48
Dungeoneering: 45 (93%)
Thieving: 45 (84%)
Agility: 32
Herblore: 23
Slayer: 16
Construction: 10
Summoning: 8
Fletching: 8
Hunter: 6
Farming: 5
Divination: 5

Lots of low level skills to easily train up.
Fair trade only, I am willing to negotiate the price and how we will trade.


It is a requirement to post contact information
Well I can't give you contact details because when I try to post my email, it says I can't post links, pretty dumb rule.

Try add Azura on steam, I have a purple/blue/green circle thing as my avatar. Level 10 steam account.
Quote Originally Posted by NishimaAzura View Post
Well I can't give you contact details because when I try to post my email, it says I can't post links, pretty dumb rule.

Try add Azura on steam, I have a purple/blue/green circle thing as my avatar. Level 10 steam account.
Do you not have a skype?
and you cant post links unless you have over 15posts or so
I have it installed from a long time ago but I never used it, I have no idea how it works. How can I give contact details if I can't post links? (including my email address)
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?