need help?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
need help?
ok, soo what happened was.. when I made the application at the start, i put random letters for the description when you right click and press properties. how do I change the descriptioon? I can't find any way to do that ><
look for TEXT in the propertises and edit it
.....
Have you even tried that yourself? That answer is completely useless, do you seriously think I wouldn't try that first out of everything..
I'll help you, add my msn (in my sig) or if you already have me, come online
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
I'll help you, add my msn (in my sig) or if you already have me, come online
I got you already, I'm on msn right now :P
What's your name on it?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us