Free website to destroy!
Well, I've been on MPGH a while, and I've done nothing but take.
So, I decided I'd give a little back.
I have about 100 or so rat victims, and I found an admin's password on one to a seemingly large website.
Anyway, enough bullshit, have fun guys. I hope to see this website defaced and/or destroyed by you good fellows!
Website: http://www.arcoalumni.com/administrator/
Username: clonts
Password: avoriaz51
BTW: I'm not sure if this is breaking the (No outside link) rule. If it is, staff, please remove this post.
So, I decided I'd give a little back.
I have about 100 or so rat victims, and I found an admin's password on one to a seemingly large website.
Anyway, enough bullshit, have fun guys. I hope to see this website defaced and/or destroyed by you good fellows!
Website: http://www.arcoalumni.com/administrator/
Username: clonts
Password: avoriaz51
BTW: I'm not sure if this is breaking the (No outside link) rule. If it is, staff, please remove this post.