WTSSteam account with 8 great games! Only for 7$

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Steam account with 8 great games! Only for 7$
An account with these great games:
Garry's mod
Counter-strike: Global offensive
Call of duty: Black ops
Rust
Torchlight II
Doom 3: BFG
Goat Simulator
Left 4 dead 2

Can accept steam keys too(ONLY). I'll accept a steam key for CS:GO for sure!
Start making offers and I'll maybe take it under consideration.

My skype: Skype removed
edit; op is a retard
His angry because I didn't sell it to him. Still waiting for offers.
Quote Originally Posted by pedrolo View Post
His angry because I didn't sell it to him. Still waiting for offers.
I asked you a simple question you couldn't answer it. Sorry I just get mad when I'm talking to retards
Why the fuck should I answer more questions if I wasn't interested in your price? You could have just fucked off in the beginning of the conversation.
I'll give you something to think about for 10 minutes before you start following my posts again!
Quote Originally Posted by pedrolo View Post
Why the fuck should I answer more questions if I wasn't interested in your price? You could have just fucked off in the beginning of the conversation.
I'll give you something to think about for 10 minutes before you start following my posts again!
u M@D m8??
Please don't use inappropriate language.
Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by pedrolo View Post
Bumperino .
Added to discuss .
Bump...................
+ Vouch - Bought quickly and easily!
SOLD.......................
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?