Account cracking efficently?
Hey guys,
I'm relatively new to cracking alts and I would like some help on the subject.
I've read some help requests but no recent threads apply to me fully.
I've the basic concept of it down or at least how I see it, I also have most of the required things down.
I've the following so far that are related to cracking
WeepCraft for scraping usernames.
Eggcrack
A password list that I guess i will be modifying to my content.
I've a few questions, I also would like an efficent way of cracking if possible.
How I see the cracking proccess:
-Scrape usernames
-Use eggcrack on the usernames to see if it returns a result
-Once finished try get the email changed
And this is where my little list of questions come in:
Proxies?:
I know basic things proxy wise but not in the alt cracking context anyway, the proxy I'm familiar with is sever proxy (Bungeecord) , and IP proxy, How do I fetch these proxies, how many should I have? Are these really neccasary? What are they?
Bonus but not neccasary:
Anyone have an idea of how to launch magic launcher minecraft with some Java arguments to launch from a proxy? As in run minecraft on an IP that isn't mine I guess. Not neccasary to awnser but if anyone knows I would love to know! Also something about a VPN method is similiar?
Email bit?:
How would I change said email? Can multiple accounts be linked to one mail? Whats Migration?. What If I can't login to change the mail or get the mail?
I know this is a lot of questions but knowing is half the battle! :P
Thanks a lot for the replies and reading!
Note: I'm not sure if it looks like I'm advertising or not, but if it does,know i'm not endorsing these intentionally D:
I'm relatively new to cracking alts and I would like some help on the subject.
I've read some help requests but no recent threads apply to me fully.
I've the basic concept of it down or at least how I see it, I also have most of the required things down.
I've the following so far that are related to cracking
WeepCraft for scraping usernames.
Eggcrack
A password list that I guess i will be modifying to my content.
I've a few questions, I also would like an efficent way of cracking if possible.
How I see the cracking proccess:
-Scrape usernames
-Use eggcrack on the usernames to see if it returns a result
-Once finished try get the email changed
And this is where my little list of questions come in:
Proxies?:
I know basic things proxy wise but not in the alt cracking context anyway, the proxy I'm familiar with is sever proxy (Bungeecord) , and IP proxy, How do I fetch these proxies, how many should I have? Are these really neccasary? What are they?
Bonus but not neccasary:
Anyone have an idea of how to launch magic launcher minecraft with some Java arguments to launch from a proxy? As in run minecraft on an IP that isn't mine I guess. Not neccasary to awnser but if anyone knows I would love to know! Also something about a VPN method is similiar?
Email bit?:
How would I change said email? Can multiple accounts be linked to one mail? Whats Migration?. What If I can't login to change the mail or get the mail?
I know this is a lot of questions but knowing is half the battle! :P
Thanks a lot for the replies and reading!
Note: I'm not sure if it looks like I'm advertising or not, but if it does,know i'm not endorsing these intentionally D: