Is this good?

Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiha! View Post
Use heaven engine to determine your FPS at max
makes no sence at all
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

makes no sence at all
My bad. Don't worry about it :P
I just recently bought a MSI 760 OC, runs everything on ultra at around 60 FPS. The biggest thing to make sure of in a gaming PC is to make sure your CPU or GPU are not bottle necking themselfs anywhere. The CPU which you have stated seems to be average, a 4.3 boost couldn't hurt it, but that GPU is complete trash.

I would be surprised if you could run Runescape on 20 FPS
hmm ok I was gonna comment but then I saw u have a 460 budget and I dont know if you can make a good build at that price, so Ill leave it to the others.
Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?