WTT[Have] Full Access accounts + 200 Alts, [Want] Minecon cape, any type.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Have] Full Access accounts + 200 Alts, [Want] Minecon cape, any type.
I'm looking for a minecon cape, it can be from any year.
I'm offering Full access accounts, and 200 alts.
my skype: slykakesu
I'm sorry for disappointing you but, "Minecon Capes" cost more than $100. %90 of the time.
Full access is around $1.00 - $7.00 and 200 alts is about $5.00. So thats around $10.00 - $15.00.
That doesn't make much of a deal for the person who wants to sell a Minecon Cape.
I have two account that has Minecon cape but no. If you want one, hmmm, u can but how many full access acc have? 1 Full access acc like $1, so if you has 100 so yeah, u can. I can trade it with

P/s: because i want to resell that full access XD
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?