anyway to bypass vac trade ban ? Baïonnette M9 IS GIVENAWAY :/

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
anyway to bypass vac trade ban ? Baïonnette M9 IS GIVENAWAY :/
Hello guys, my account got trade banned and it has great inventory in it ? Is there anyway to bypass trade ban ? the guy who helps me gets

Baïonnette M9
Delete system32 and bang vac is gone and your good to go.
Quote Originally Posted by SwigitySwag View Post
Delete system32 and bang vac is gone and your good to go.
Don't listen to this ******.


If I could I would but I doubt there is a bypass to this anymore. I would of helped/\.
There is no bypass, Steam Support is pure shit but you can try to talk to them. That's the only way.
Pretty much what Astro said, RIP OP.

/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?