I'm not sure what's the problem. I'm using cheat engine 6.4(64 bit version) and it works beautifully. I'll check it again when I'm home and determine what the problem is.
How to edit weapon code.
Will it disconnect every 5min?
Why does it close every 3min later?
error hshield cannot use cheat engine with blackshot.exe and closed 

Blackshot closes after i went to cheat engine 6.3
Works for me thanks for the post OP!
Ermmm,after i go to ce,after 30 sec it auto closes pls help me im using 64 bit!
6.4(64 bits)
I'm not sure about now, but I know it was working 2 days ago. I'll check it later. If it's not, i'm sorry.
I'm not sure about now, but I know it was working 2 days ago. I'll check it later. If it's not, i'm sorry.
@ minion please close this thread. Hack is no longer working.
/Closed .
@ @Hero show him how it's done 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Blackshot Hacks & CheatsHow to edit weapon appearance (Newbie friendly)RA 19 Blackshot Coding & Source CodeTeach me how to use weapon codeES 2 Blackshot Coding & Source CodeHow to get weapon code ?XG 0 Blackshot Hacks & Cheats[Tutorial]How to edit weapons
4 Blackshot Hacks & CheatsHow To Edit C++ Code Data Base
4
