SolvedSpyGlass scan now cheat engine ?

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by titans View Post
Yeah i see, i'm beginner on that, So i don't know where to start..
Start small. Edit menus that work on some servers. Then go ahead and work on small menus that you make yourself. Like scroll menus. From their you can slowly learn from others work.
That what i did , I have my own scroll menus, i just want to bypass Jme menu in the new update of altis life, because it's working on old update ,
Do you have any idea for cursortarget kick ? I test it but not working x_x
You could take 313, and extract almost every script and input it into a multi layered scroll menu. So long as you change the variables and don't use the scripts that use filtered/logged commands then you might find a lot of them will still work just fine in almost all servers. The main difference between a scroll menu and a GUI is the ability to have two lists (hack list + player list) displayed side by side. There are ways to achieve this via scroll menu too, but failing that, just take transfer the menu and ignore the scripts that require a "target player".

Im tempted to release a scroll menu template, with instructions how to make it fully UD. I think that would help people to learn the basic principles on *script versus anti-script*
Ohh yeah that will be great for the tutorial, The only problem, That i change ALl variables, all of them, and it's still detected on some servers x_x

I tried to do like 313 menu but it's hard for me i'm still learning
Quote Originally Posted by titans View Post
The only problem is that I change ALL variables, and it's still detected
Ok let me give you an example.

Look at this Loadout script below and really try to understand how it works!

Code:
   
        _wset = player;
        _wset addMagazine "20rnd_762x51_mag";
        _wset addWeapon "srifle_ebr_f";
        _wset addMagazine "30Rnd_9x21_Mag";
        _wset addWeapon "hgun_P07_F";
So you should see this script will give you weapon + magazine for primary weapon and secondary. Even tho the script has no variables, some server will detect this script, and they detect it because it uses "addWeapon" (or even addMagazine).

So to spawn weapon in some servers, you need to use a different "undetected" script for spawning weapons. Like this one...

Code:
      _ghyd = player;
      (unitBackpack _ghyd) additemCargo ["srifle_ebr_f",1];
      (unitBackpack _ghyd) additemCargo ["20rnd_762x51_mag",3]
This script spawns the weapon into your players backpack, but you must already have a backpack for this method to work!.

This is just an example of one type of script, and why it might get you detected, but you can apply the same principles to all scripts. If it uses a command that the server does not allow, you will get kicked.

The main reason that people do not have "list" of all the "banned commands/variables" is because each server is different, on some server u can still use Jme Beta Menu

Peace
Yep i understand, I tried something, I delete all scripts, i let only Kick script player target, And when I try to open it after one second the menu closes

I was thinking that probably the problem was kick script, but no, i change it and the same think happens

sorry for my english i'm morrocan/french
Quote Originally Posted by titans View Post
Yep i understand, I tried something, I delete all scripts, i let only Kick script player target, And when I try to open it after one second the menu closes
I dont quite understand what u mean without seeing the script, but thats OK, dont paste it here
Omg forgot about the attachement x_x
343852Sanstitre.png11 KB · 32 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by wirychair32 View Post
For me it's solved
Solved.
/Closed
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?