ANOTHER Update.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
ANOTHER Update.
Just wondering if anybody else got another update for the game, i got another around 30mb or so.
yup, already updated my hacks, and testing now
Yes, everyone got the update.

So don't use the hacks on the forums atm and you will be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
Yes, everyone got the update.

So don't use the hacks on the forums atm and you will be fine.
lol i havent yet, ive bought cubex's thing but i aint recieved no link for the download yet, think his on vacation or something, been searching left right and center for a trigger and esp hack and that was all.
lol why use cubex, many better hacks
Fuck I used hack for 1 game after the update. Does that mean I am getting banned?
not necessarily, but why use a hack if it doesn't work?
Quote Originally Posted by sth336 View Post
Fuck I used hack for 1 game after the update. Does that mean I am getting banned?
I don't think you will get banned.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us