Simple loadOut menu!

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by MarGaritaA View Post
how do i use it
You download titanium which you can find on the forum, then you drag the file inside the rar into the mods file, then open titanium exe and select test, then inject, after that open a injector and inject titanium.dll into the game. Then press insert and you are all ready
I tought there was already in lick hack or watever. and you make your own loadouts just by putting IDs?
Quote Originally Posted by Zastava_101 View Post
I tought there was already in lick hack or watever. and you make your own loadouts just by putting IDs?
There is one that spawns items, but it takes way to much time. This is fast, And will be updated in a couple of hours :P
Please report any bug or maybe feature you want to see.
You forgot to change the scan to the newest one, so I fixed it for you.

Re-approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
You forgot to change the scan to the newest one, so I fixed it for you.

Re-approved.
Ah sorry, Thanks!
Is there a whole other tutorial, I don't really understand that one you posted.
The loadout is exactly the thing I was missing! Thanks!
I was wondering if there's a way to edit that kit? Some config file or another way?
THANKS!
Quote Originally Posted by Amitz96 View Post
The loadout is exactly the thing I was missing! Thanks!
I was wondering if there's a way to edit that kit? Some config file or another way?
THANKS!
Nope there is no way, but if you really want pm me and il make you a .dll, glad you liked it
IT DOESNT EVEN WORK FOR ME
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us