Amazon Refunds or Replacement for NX!
Amazon.com only, For orders less than $200
For Orders of $100 you will pay 20k NX
For Orders of $200 you will pay 50K NX
ONLY REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENT
NO DOUBLE DIPPING
All I need is your order details
TOS
By using my service you agree to....
1. You will go first.....people always giving fake karma koin kards (Unless your a moderator then I can go first)
2. IF I FAIL REFUND I WILL FULLY REFUND YOU WITH PAYPAL
3. The MAX time to wait is 2 days, I am really busy with school....So please, be patient.
4. I can change the TOS at anytime
Skype: Lisander101
For Orders of $100 you will pay 20k NX
For Orders of $200 you will pay 50K NX
ONLY REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENT
NO DOUBLE DIPPING
All I need is your order details
TOS
By using my service you agree to....
1. You will go first.....people always giving fake karma koin kards (Unless your a moderator then I can go first)
2. IF I FAIL REFUND I WILL FULLY REFUND YOU WITH PAYPAL
3. The MAX time to wait is 2 days, I am really busy with school....So please, be patient.
4. I can change the TOS at anytime
Skype: Lisander101




, many others to be honest. It seems so risky though.
, I provide a different payment method
?