Url stuff (need basic help)
Hey guys!
I'm relatively new to Visual Basic, and I'm loving it!
I'm trying to create a program which downloads YouTube videos as MP3 files. Let me tell you my plan, and what I need help with:
When you open my program, a browser that goes to YouTube will open (just the browser in the VB 2010 toolbox). You search for a video or whatever, and once you've found and are watching the one you want, you click a button. This button takes the URL of the video, and does the following:
If the url is http://youtube.com/watch/abc
It turns that into http://youtubeINMP3.com/watch/abc
and then navigates to that page.
THAT is the part I'm struggling with. Any ideas on how to accomplish that?
Thanks in advance!
I'm relatively new to Visual Basic, and I'm loving it!
I'm trying to create a program which downloads YouTube videos as MP3 files. Let me tell you my plan, and what I need help with:
When you open my program, a browser that goes to YouTube will open (just the browser in the VB 2010 toolbox). You search for a video or whatever, and once you've found and are watching the one you want, you click a button. This button takes the URL of the video, and does the following:
If the url is http://youtube.com/watch/abc
It turns that into http://youtubeINMP3.com/watch/abc
and then navigates to that page.
THAT is the part I'm struggling with. Any ideas on how to accomplish that?
Thanks in advance!


