CoolPatchedRP Demolition BUG!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
RP Demolition BUG!
How to increase your RP-(Demolition) in the Match Channels.

This is a bug and they will most likely reset it soon.

Only works in the Match Channels as far as I know.

1. Play match in EU or NA Championship
2. Leave the room and then go to the lobby
3. Re-join the game
4. Repeat - repeat - repeat


Your RP points will increase and you will get one level for about every 4-5 room leaves.

Voila... Silver Star RP Demolition rank in one day

You may see it right away or when you re-log.
How is this even possible ?
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
How to increase your RP-(Demolition) in the Match Channels.

This is a bug and they will most likely reset it soon.

Only works in the Match Channels as far as I know.

1. Play match in EU or NA Championship
2. Leave the room and then go to the lobby
3. Re-join the game
4. Repeat - repeat - repeat


Your RP points will increase and you will get one level for about every 4-5 room leaves.

Voila... Silver Star RP Demolition rank in one day

You may see it right away or when you re-log.
And then you get #rekt by tryhards x.x
Lol I guess I did it 24 hours ago and didnt even knew xD
holy !!!! i hope this still work
this works!! i rejoined like 4 times and im silver now im go keep doing this !!
can you make video tutorial plz
Quote Originally Posted by leditirane View Post
can you make video tutorial plz
It would be sooo long man. Just do what it says and it works, but they will reset soon anyway.
thnx riddick i hev be star
I like this bug
WHAT IS THIS RP??? I TRY BUT LIVELL DONT UP!!
Quote Originally Posted by 00qwe View Post
WHAT IS THIS RP??? I TRY BUT LIVELL DONT UP!!
You MUST be in the same clan for 15 days to get RP.
How is this possible? I mean, how does the bug work
WHAT IS RP?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us