PostWTSPatriot EU2 | Gold Threat | Enforcer - Rank: 200

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
Patriot EU2 | Gold Threat | Enforcer - Rank: 200
Hello,

I have an APB Reloaded account for sale, because I don't play it anymore. My main character is the enforcer. I made the criminal character for fun, to play with some friends. Read down below for further information about the enforcer & the criminal characters.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ENFORCER
Server: Patriout EU2
Account Type: Premium (3 days left - Expires: Wednesday 13th august 2014)
Rank: 200
Threat: Gold
Play time: 384 Hr
Cash: 1036873
Joker Tickets: 30

Weapons (Permanent)
- Colby M-1922 Mk3 (12.000 G1C)
- N-HVR 243-SD PR2

Modifications (Permanent)
- Cooling Jacket 3
- Hunting Sight 3
- Mobility Sling
- Heavy Barrel 2
- Magazine Pull 2
- Happy Landings 3
- Clotting Agent 3
- Nitro Booster 3
- Mobile Supply Unit

Equipment (Permanent)
- The Ram Man SO1E
- Ferrite Spraymate 450

Vehicle (Permanent)
- Bishada Kissaki (Sport bundle) | (2499 G1C)
- Performance Kit MEGA PACK | (1389 G1C)
- Bishada Rapier Wheels And Audio Kit | (319 G1C)

Clothing (Permanent)
- High Top Boots | (99 G1C)
- Knee Pads | (99 G1C)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRIMINAL

Server: Patriot EU2
Account Type: Premium (3 days left - Expires: Wednesday 13th august 2014)
Rank: 71
Threat: Gold
Play time: 29 Hr (As I said this was made to play with some friends)
Cash: $30976
Joker Tickets: 25

Weapons (Permanent)- Colby M-1922 Mk3 (12.000 G1C)
- N-HVR 243-SD PR2

Vehicles (Permanent)
- Charge Mikro Mark II
- Packer Ceresco

Otherwise there isn't anything really special about the criminal character.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't post links or images, because my post counts has to be 5 or greater. Sorry about that. I have links saved for an album of all images from enforcer & criminal. When you contact me on skype, I can send you the 2 links, to the 2 albums. Hope you understand.

The account comes with the registration email too, buyer getting complete control over past and existent info of the account.
Skype: BlaackDK - If you add me, please let me know you are looking for the account, else I will not accept the contact request.

Offer: Paypal payment or Counter Strike Global Offensive items / keys.

Your sincerely
BlaackDK
Bring
Up
My
Post
Bring
Up
My
Post
Bring
Up
My
Post

Bring
Up
My
Post
Bring
Up
My
Post
Bring
Up
My
Post
Bring
Up
My
Post
Bring
Up
My
Post
Bring
Up
My
Post
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?