BestBlitzcrank - Skin Stealer
Contact
If you have any question, or anything else then contact me.
Requirement
.NET 4

In Name you write the name, which you want to search, after you write it down click Search and you will see the Skin in the Preview, if you want to download it you have to press "Download / Save".

So it will see in the Preview.

So it will see if you press Download / Save.
Known Bugs:
If you search a person, and if you find him you cant search more other people ( the application will get crashed). I know the reason for this but at the moment I couldnt fix this.
VT:
1. Virustotal.com : 1/53
2. Virscan.org: 0/39
Btw. This is just more a test, because I will realease Multi Tool with 5~ function, and I know that a Skin Stealer is easy to do.
If you want Source Code look in the Information.txt
Have fun
If you have any question, or anything else then contact me.
Requirement
.NET 4

In Name you write the name, which you want to search, after you write it down click Search and you will see the Skin in the Preview, if you want to download it you have to press "Download / Save".

So it will see in the Preview.

So it will see if you press Download / Save.
Known Bugs:
If you search a person, and if you find him you cant search more other people ( the application will get crashed). I know the reason for this but at the moment I couldnt fix this.
VT:
1. Virustotal.com : 1/53
2. Virscan.org: 0/39
Btw. This is just more a test, because I will realease Multi Tool with 5~ function, and I know that a Skin Stealer is easy to do.
If you want Source Code look in the Information.txt
Have fun


Have fun 

