PostC453's Source leakage

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
C453's Source leakage
I have recently been sent a file named ALPHA TESTING BUILD 2.0 and the person who sent me the file claims that one of C453's devs quit being a dev for him and leaked the source. I was wondering if this was true on not. If this is So can we use the Source? Is there a back door in it, so that one point we all get fucked over him? Just seems to risky, thats all
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Malware .
You're certain about that?
Confirmed Trojan
Quote Originally Posted by OwenHendry View Post
I have recently been sent a file named ALPHA TESTING BUILD 2.0 and the person who sent me the file claims that one of C453's devs quit being a dev for him and leaked the source. I was wondering if this was true on not. If this is So can we use the Source? Is there a back door in it, so that one point we all get fucked over him? Just seems to risky, thats all
If anyone would be stupid enough to leak the source for one of the current high end servers then they would be in for their own personal part of hell... All devs are really resourcesful when it comes to payback as we all have the knowledge to do damage if required. So it's fake as no one would be that stupid I think.
I've already confirmed to you that it's fake. No one has even left the team.
And the people in the team won't leak it in the first place... besides if they did, it contains too many bugs so you won't even be able to fix it up at all anyways
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?