Speed Hack [Still Working After Patch]

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Tierrize View Post
Made By DarkByte The Maker Of CE You Should Put That As Credits Not Neverborn...
And This One D/c. The Speed Hack That Does Work Is The Edited Version By
Reqeub(<--Faqq) Use The Search Button Kids.
the edited version doesn't even work. it's almost the exact same as DB's.. and Enriqueb is a noob with skill. i hate him. all he did was change the name and take credit.
Quote Originally Posted by NeverBorn View Post
the edited version doesn't even work. it's almost the exact same as DB's.. and Enriqueb is a noob with skill. i hate him. all he did was change the name and take credit.
And the all mighty neverborn comes out of his cave ans speaks
This still works I know dont spam about it. And it works for windows xp
Take a F'ing Screeny so they can approve.
did you just take Neverborns and rename it?
SO If I already have neverborn it is the same thing?
NeverBorn leeched the speed hack AND bypass straight out of his ass.
ahh lol stop the spam ahh my eyessss
Quote Originally Posted by Gigafest View Post
Great, lets get this accepted!
lol, choobs these days
Old speed hack >.>
Its not a speedhack, technically jsut mackes CA laod faster
I got a speedhack to work on WinXP pro Sp2 MCE while running the Wallhack. It worked without D/C for 2-3 hours...
The bypass has been patched, why the hell is it being reposted again and again?
Unless you're using the old Engine.exe, I know for sure it's patched (because I haven't tried old engine.exe)
Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
The bypass has been patched, why the hell is it being reposted again and again?
Unless you're using the old Engine.exe, I know for sure it's patched (because I haven't tried old engine.exe)
No, your wrong .. The bypass's still working, i used it to make the chams i'm using now work ^^
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?