EUNE>All Champs but Zac have 5.7k IP, 5 Rune Pages filled, Legacy/Rare/Ultimate skins
EUNE GOLD IV ACCOUNT
EUNE GOLD IV ACCOUNT
---------------------------
I only accept riot points as a payment.
Price of account - 9,300 RP (I accept further negotiations and price alterations if up to standards)
Elophant score - 236,385
---------------------------
-LIST OF SOME RARE SKINS-
HAS SPIRIT GUARD UDYR
Snow Bunny Nidalee
Happy Elf Teemo
Angler Jax
Pharaoh Amumu
Traditional Trundle
Safari Caitlyn
----------------------------
HAS EVERY SINGLE CHAMPION EXCEPT FOR ZAC (Contains 5.7k IP)
----------------------------
ADD ME ON SKYPE IF INTERESTED - tknacho_t1
I am from Wales, Swansea U.K
EUNE GOLD IV ACCOUNT
---------------------------
I only accept riot points as a payment.
Price of account - 9,300 RP (I accept further negotiations and price alterations if up to standards)
Elophant score - 236,385
---------------------------
-LIST OF SOME RARE SKINS-
HAS SPIRIT GUARD UDYR
Snow Bunny Nidalee
Happy Elf Teemo
Angler Jax
Pharaoh Amumu
Traditional Trundle
Safari Caitlyn
----------------------------
HAS EVERY SINGLE CHAMPION EXCEPT FOR ZAC (Contains 5.7k IP)
----------------------------
ADD ME ON SKYPE IF INTERESTED - tknacho_t1
I am from Wales, Swansea U.K


