WTTTrading Plat 1 LoL Account For OSRS Account | Main OSRS account good stats |

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Trading Plat 1 LoL Account For OSRS Account | NA | Main OSRS account good stats |
Got bored of LoL and more into runescape now so I kinda decided I want to play RuneScape instead of League.

Looking for a high stat main OSRS account. 70+ att str def atleast.

Skype is " Leaguekyle "

League Info:



League Icons: (normal ones included)



League Champs: (93 Champs)



League Skins: (Not much detail but I have 3 rare skins and others are common for good champs)


p00CqZw.jpg165 KB · 3 downloads
If someone could close this that would be awesome. Decided to sell for $$$.
Quote Originally Posted by manstef321 View Post
If someone could close this that would be awesome. Decided to sell for $$$.
OP has requested a close.
@Symmetrical @Kevin
/ closed
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?