Fifa World single player trainer

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Fifa World single player trainer
Hello, can somebody make a simple single player trainer please?

It just needs to have 2 simple options: -add 1 goal
and
-end the match

There is an online trainer with such options but I do not like to cheat online, the community would really appreciate a single player similar trainer with the online one.

I know it's a simple job for the modders so if anyone could sacrifice a little time to do this, we would really appreciate.
Type "fifa world minitrainer" in google
Quote Originally Posted by hardcore515 View Post
Type "fifa world minitrainer" in google
We need one especially for single player, something that can end the match fast with a win.

Please modders, hackers, I know is not such a big deal to make one so please give us a little single player toy.
Selling some fifa world coins (+ valuable players)
Lemme know if you're interested
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?