new GP crate

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
new GP crate
So the servers are again lagging and I saw a bunch of people winning the 870P shotgun, so I thought to give it a try, after spinning about 5 or 6 crates I won it. Dont know if a bug or just luck, anyway im happy
PS. I havent won any crate guns before, so??!?
Congratz !, but where is the new gp crate ?? i played yesterday and didnt saw any new gp crate...
Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post
Congratz !, but where is the new gp crate ?? i played yesterday and didnt saw any new gp crate...
Now i do haha

I just saw it on bm and won it @iSmexy
Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post


Now i do haha

I just saw it on bm and won it @iSmexy
well then, congrats.
Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post


Now i do haha

I just saw it on bm and won it @iSmexy
Spun 20 no luck, only 14 days -_-
I know how you feel. I won a temp and though I actually won the gun because I've have never seen the same gun as a temp in a create. Went to my storage to see and the disappoint came upon me.
Quote Originally Posted by [LuRe]DeToX View Post
I know how you feel. I won a temp and though I actually won the gun because I've have never seen the same gun as a temp in a create. Went to my storage to see and the disappoint came upon me.
I won the temp right before i won the orginal one though it was temp aswell.
no SS no proof
like 20 people are winning this gun per minute so Im guessing its counting the temp wins too
Quote Originally Posted by Nicksssmskja0` View Post
like 20 people are winning this gun per minute so Im guessing its counting the temp wins too
Seems like it.
Congratz on your new gun
I'm gonna try and win this. +1 for z8games finally making a gp crate gun.
Never had luck with crates got all the weapons I need though
Never gonna win... Oh well. I have my KSG!
I never won any guns before then my main got banned. Then I play on an alt and decide to waste some GP on the BM GP gun, I bought 10 crates then... lol first crate and I got it.

I just don't get it, never won a shit on main (even after 2000 crates), then I won with first crate on alt.. is the god trolling me?
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?