WTSMINECRAFT SECURITY QUESTION BYPASS METHOD $1.50

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
MINECRAFT SECURITY QUESTION BYPASS METHOD $1.50
Like the title says. $1.50 for security question bypass on migrated mojang accounts ONLY and me on skype if you are interested: y.kafel2001
Why are you selling 1 method for $1.50? I'm selling 3 different methods for $3.00.
Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
Why are you selling 1 method for $1.50? I'm selling 3 different methods for $3.00.
Why would someone need to buy 3 methods when one is already enough? There is not even 3 working methods right now so wake up too.
Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bryan View Post
Why would someone need to buy 3 methods when one is already enough? There is not even 3 working methods right now so wake up too.
To clear it up, its 3 different ways to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
Why are you selling 1 method for $1.50? I'm selling 3 different methods for $3.00.
Well, I don't really know what to tell you. Plus why would anyone need more than one method? If you don't want to know the method than don't buy...
Anyone willing to risk it for vouch? Because I'm not going to get scammed by another person so anyone want to vouch for this dude
Quote Originally Posted by Ex3cutioner View Post
Anyone willing to risk it for vouch? Because I'm not going to get scammed by another person so anyone want to vouch for this dude
Well, I'm not a scammer :P But I guess my word means nothing in this situation, so I guess we will have to wait for a vouch from someone..
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?