Nexon Cash

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Nexon Cash
I Would Like to know your Opinion on NX. Do you Buy it? Would you buy it?
And Then Please Explain Why.
And Before you Ask, Yes I do have NX, and No, I Will not Gift you. I only have 2100 Left at the Moment. I am Uploading More Today.

Also. If you want, Post what you buy with NX.
This is My Page - You can See What I have bought.
There is More Stuff. I have the Skinny Whore Chick (in the Black Suit) a Minime and a M32 Grenade Launcher (and a G36E)

Please. This is not a Spamming/ Flaming Thread. Take that Stuff to the General Section of MPGH

Thankyou.

Trunky
i got much nx i spended total like 100euro on nx but i dont gift any1.

i got m32
viper
g36e valkyre
aricle wolf.
and some more..
NX is waste of money!!!
Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
NX is waste of money!!!
totally agree with you
Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
I Would Like to know your Opinion on NX. Do you Buy it? Would you buy it?
And Then Please Explain Why.
And Before you Ask, Yes I do have NX, and No, I Will not Gift you. I only have 2100 Left at the Moment. I am Uploading More Today.

Also. If you want, Post what you buy with NX.
This is My Page - You can See What I have bought.
There is More Stuff. I have the Skinny Whore Chick (in the Black Suit) a Minime and a M32 Grenade Launcher (and a G36E)

Please. This is not a Spamming/ Flaming Thread. Take that Stuff to the General Section of MPGH

Thankyou.

Trunky
I hate you but i agree with _-.-_... it's a waste of moeny
naaa... it rocks m32 is ownage with chams...
SOMONE CAN GET THE lINK of the NX hack if about this we talking///
LOL a nx hack would be illegal and no we r just talking bout nx in general and i agree with the others its seems like a waste of money :/
I would buy it just to freaking test it out. I know m32 are freaking gay, but overpower must feel really good.
NX is fucking bull shit! it's my opinios!
I have like 6 Guns.

- M416 CQBR
- MP7 MOD
- P90 SE
- PP-19 MOD
- L96A1 Ghillie
- M32 Grenade Launcher

and I agree with crazy- tatar is owns with chams
Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
I have like 6 Guns.

- M416 CQBR
- MP7 MOD
- P90 SE
- PP-19 MOD
- L96A1 Ghillie
- M32 Grenade Launcher

and I agree with crazy- tatar is owns with chams
You should gift your buddy Trunky.
i got a ma1 cqc or somthin for like a year 4 rea lol i dont get mutch AND I HATE PEAPLE WHO ASK FOR NX OR GIFTING!!!!!! but i dont get mutch more than that normaly but i gget the 25 nx cards
i have bought nx before but id think i would ever buy it again, unless it was to pay someone etc.

nexon = useless and cheap ass fuck bags.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?