LightbulbUnturned Items Editor OSX

Posts 1–15 of 97 · Page 1 of 7
Unturned Items Editor OSX
So, I was bored and decided to mess around with Unturned. Create a GUI items editor for OSX.
NOTE: I am a Windows/Linux developer. This is the first time I've done anything with Cocoa.

If you find any bugs, please let me know. Thanks.

It's not much, but at least OSX users can edit their inventories now. I'm sure there are better hacks out there. But if you guys want, I can add more features, such as clothes, health, vehicle editing, etc.






Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1408094646/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...8f08c9548b5465



Unturned_Editor_mpgh.net.zip8.0 MB · 5,469 downloads Clean
Have New itens in 2.2.5?
Quote Originally Posted by Leonery View Post
Have New itens in 2.2.5?
I'm sure I can add them in when this gets approved.
This was really just a proof-of-concept lul
This is awesome finally something for OSX too!

Ill give feedback as soon as possible!
//Approved
it says it failed to decompress?
Quote Originally Posted by yoozur View Post
it says it failed to decompress?
Can I see the error log message? Again I'm not very familiar with OSX, so I'm not quite sure what you mean.
Quote Originally Posted by MicroPenguin View Post
Can I see the error log message? Again I'm not very familiar with OSX, so I'm not quite sure what you mean.
using Keka it says this:
Error code 2 using "p7zip"
Fatal error

Using WinRar on windows it gives me unexpected end of archive
Quote Originally Posted by harvty123 View Post
using Keka it says this:
Error code 2 using "p7zip"
Fatal error

Using WinRar on windows it gives me unexpected end of archive
Oh, you're talking about the (.zip) archive?
Okay, I thought you were talking about the .app bundle.
I can't extract the zip either. 7zip and winrar just say failed to decompress.
Quote Originally Posted by naj5467 View Post
I can't extract the zip either. 7zip and winrar just say failed to decompress.
I reuploaded it. Strange, the archive decompresses without any problems on my computer before I upload it.
//Approved...
how to use this,im a xp guy
Doesn't seem to let me download, it keeps getting stuck from 2mb - 2.8mb
Posts 1–15 of 97 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?