HelpInvalid Login

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Invalid Login
Please! Help me!
I just got a premium account last week.
I started to play premium servers like Keralis, Hive and Hypixel. But, yesterday, I can't. It says like "Bad Login"/ "Invalid Login, Please restart your Minecraft" . But, I am using PREMIUM acc and ORIGINAL Launcher? Wtf happened?
Then, I tried to delete .minecraft at %appdata% but it doesnt work too.
Please help me fix this. sorry for my bad english
Nr 1. Dont use this shitty font im blind now

Nr 2 Try changing your password
Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
Nr 1. Dont use this shitty font im blind now

Nr 2 Try changing your password
#1 Correct
#2 Correct
if you can still log in the account on the mojang site try changing the log in email and password
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us