PostUnturned Community Hack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Unturned Community Hack
Hey guys so I got the idea that we make our own community unturned hack. The hack will be C# and will be an injection dll.
What you guys can do is post source codes in the comments and I will add those source codes to the hack. I will try to make it work with the other hacks. You can also leave a suggestion what we can change or what will work or if there is an error. After adding your source code I will update the source on this post. I also hope this gets sticky so anyone can read it and put their code here.

How to make a suggestion:
Description:
Is it an error:
Does it work:
What do you suggest:

How to put source code:
Name:
Description:
Version:
Using:
Refrences:
Code:

This is gonna be fully created by you guys. The only thing that I might do is make it compatible with the other hacks. After the hack is done we will vote the name.

Current Name: N/A
Current Version: Latest
Current Refrences: Assembly-CSharp, Assembly-CSharp-firstpass, Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass, System, UnityEngine
Current Using: System.*, UnityEngine
Current Classes: Hacks.cs, Loader.cs
Released: No
Current Code:
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using UnityEngine;

public class Hacks : MonoBehaviour
{
    void Start()
    {

    }

    void Update()
    {

    }

    void OnGUI()
    {
        GUI.Label(new Rect(10, 10, 200, 200), "Example Loaded");
    }
}
Thanks for reading/posting your hack.
I like the idea of our own community hack but after 24 hours you can not edit you thread anymore so it becomes pretty useless
Name it MPGH community hack or something
Quote Originally Posted by TheMaskedOne View Post
I like the idea of our own community hack but after 24 hours you can not edit you thread anymore so it becomes pretty useless
Name it MPGH community hack or something
He could create a GitHub repository. It would be more efficient that way as people can push requests and such. I can create the repository and do this because I'm pretty familiar with GitHub.
Quote Originally Posted by LordNature View Post
He could create a GitHub repository. It would be more efficient that way as people can push requests and such. I can create the repository and do this because I'm pretty familiar with GitHub.
Yea I will probibly do that but I have to delete this post and make another so I can edit it
Quote Originally Posted by TheGRimPunisher12 View Post
Yea I will probibly do that but I have to delete this post and make another so I can edit it
I don't know why we can't make a post that is permanent, but just make a new post.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?