MPGH MSN CHAT

Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
MPGH MSN CHAT
SRY GUISE MPGH MSN CHAT #1 IS FULL. #2 IS OPEN
Can I also join Chat 2? Chat 1 is so quiet sometimes.
CUZ WERE AMERICANS AND WE ARENT AWAKE WHEN YOURE AWAKE
EXACTLY!!!

But I talk more than the most of them, so go for DBB. 8'D
THATS BULLSHIT, THEN THE MEMBERS IN #1 WANT TO BE IN #2 AND VISE VERSA

OR WE COULD ALL USE IRC, BUT NO EMOTES AND SOUNDS. MAKE MPGH CUSTOM CHAT APP NAO
Send me the MSN email thing?
D: Nono, keep in one, put in two. :'D So... DBB in both of the chats so I can keep it busy.
Chat 2 = Idle Group, Chat 1 = active group!
IF U WANT IN THE GROUP, PUT UR MSN HERE. WE COULD HAVE A MPGH CHAT, BUT IT WOULD TAKE ALOT OF WORK YO
No one ever told me about a msn chat
Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?