[Request],,,My Password Keeping ,,,,,[Request]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Request],,,My Password Keeping ,,,,,[Request]
Hi!

I need this source code to my project...I´m not begging I just need to know how to do a thing(remember all users, even if i change pc)

I dont dump in old treads but here it is: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...eeping-v1.html

User who made it: koolazngy94 , PM me if you are online.

Is there any1 else who knows how to do it? PM me!

I really need help!

//H
Done. Download is attached
Passkeeping.rarattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
Stop spamm! That´s not the real program. FAIL!
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Stop spamm! That´s not the real program. FAIL!
Lol? I make something simliar for you, and you flame me?
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
Lol? I make something simliar for you, and you flame me?
Nope, It wont work on another pc :/
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?