Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer
Eagerly waiting for this game.
I heard that they started working on it after they finished ac brotherhood, interesting
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
I heard that they started working on it after they finished ac brotherhood, interesting
And by 10 ubisoft studios, i heard.
Looks like complete shit, RIP in piece Assassin Booty.
No. I prefer AC2 the one i liked the best (thats my opinion).
The only good new thing these games had was being able to drive the ships.
AC1 and AC2 were top notch. Brotherhood was so.so, liked the barricades on the middle of the road pretty cool though.
But since the guns appeared in mass I started to like less, so to say.


Not that this game wont be good, it probably will, just not for me, I suppose...
Bit late to the party friend, thanks for sharing anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
I prefer AC2 the one i liked the best (thats my opinion).
I enjoyed AC2 the most also
late as fuck caver .
A bit late, but after Assassin's Creed 4 I'm more optimistic.

The other game for last-gen consoles, Assassin's Creed Rogue, is obviously shit. I noticed immediately after watching the trailers.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?