Cheat Engine [speedhack.dll]

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Cheat Engine [speedhack.dll]
Okay so basically I was scanning through some antihack source codes, and I found something out, most AC scan for speedhack.dll, which CE injects into every process you edit with it, and the AC's also scan for windows with the title "Cheatengine 6.2". Now I know this sounds stupid but I've had a mind blank and I want to know how to stop CE from injecting speedhack.dll, and I actually removed the .dll from CE but it didn't work, it still injected. Any ideas?
  1. You can edit cheat engine by itself and go to where it injects speedhack.dll and patch/disable it.
    OR
  2. You can inject a dll that hooks LoadLibrary, in that Dll there should be a filter to ignore the filename 'speedhack.dll', but becareful cuz u can ignore other game libraries which can corrupt the game or something



there are maybe other methods but this is all i know from my experience for now.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?