UnhappySolvedItem Hacker Request

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Item Hacker Request
Hey guys I've been playing minecraft servers and I wished, man how I wish I could hack in items. So does anyone know a legit item duper?
Quote Originally Posted by Prometheois117 View Post

Not possible.
It is search it on youtube.
Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
It is search it on youtube.
Yea..... Just Gotta Go Strap That Bomb On My Back And Run Down The Desert Screaming "No Hope In This World!"

Ok it is possible but lets just say too much work.
Quote Originally Posted by Bumboxe's Sheep View Post
Yea..... Just Gotta Go Strap That Bomb On My Back And Run Down The Desert Screaming "No Hope In This World!"

Ok it is possible but lets just say too much work.
If you don't get the joke you are probably pretty dumb
It is very possible I have seen other people do it I just have no idea how the ones on youtube are viruses
Minecraft packets cannot be spoofed, but if you like, you may try. Download a program called 'WPE pro'
Record minecrafts' packets, when you find something along the lines of 'blockpickup' right click > send
Set it to send it 100 times at 500milliseconds between
If it is possible, you would have 100 blocks that were hacked in.
Items are server sided so the best way to do it would be to either Spoof it which I have tried before with no luck. There might be a way but the best way to get items on most servers is to mine them yourself. I understand you don't like that but most duplication hacks you find on youtube will be virus's/keyloggers/etc... If you do find something feel free to let us know.
Quote Originally Posted by CODfan3221 View Post
Items are server sided so the best way to do it would be to either Spoof it which I have tried before with no luck. There might be a way but the best way to get items on most servers is to mine them yourself. I understand you don't like that but most duplication hacks you find on youtube will be virus's/keyloggers/etc... If you do find something feel free to let us know.

Minecraft packets are encrypted. It is impossible to spoof them.
Quote Originally Posted by Prometheois117 View Post

Minecraft packets are encrypted. It is impossible to spoof them.
Minecraft packet YES spoofing and editing. [ Proof | youtube.com/watch?v=z3tL07_INoY ]
I was just using it as an example lol
I am not that good with stuff like that. Figured that would be better than sounding like a jerk by saying nope doesn't work no hax for u Lol
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us