SolvedHow does multiplayer game hacking work

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How does multiplayer game hacking work
Hello, I am pretty new to the hacking world but not the programming, I am familiar with C# and some C++, I was so far able to create multiple single player/zombies hacks for call of duty, but was never able to make one for online play. I want to know how to do that, if a link to a forum post or something, that would help. Like, what do I need to know, bypassing... etc? Thanks <3
Bypassing VAC? Don't think anyone here knows how to do that.
I suggest you to start with an older game like MW1/2/3, because there's a lot more resources for them..(full hack sources, structs, addresses, snippets, etc.)
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
I suggest you to start with an older game like MW1/2/3, because there's a lot more resources for them..(full hack sources, structs, addresses, snippets, etc.)
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post
Bypassing VAC? Don't think anyone here knows how to do that.
Agreed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us