How can I look at the code in a dumped exe file as I would like to create a dll hack for it.
You can't look to the code which is written but you can reverse it with assembly viewer / debugger just like IDA or Ollydbg or even Cheat Engine (If you can run it).
I couldn't find the words for it aha.
Originally Posted by haws1290
I couldn't find the words for it aha.
wtf?
you... can't... decompile... exe.
you not decompile exe!
you stop !
ok , stop !
play game, and shatap.
ok ?.
ok.
you<---> exe ----> no decompile
ok?
ok
Originally Posted by somewhatpro
wtf?
you... can't... decompile... exe.
you not decompile exe!
you stop !
ok , stop !
play game, and shatap.
ok ?.
ok.
you<---> exe ----> no decompile
ok?
ok
Of course you can look at the code to a game... Email the game developer and ask them to share their source code with you.
Originally Posted by InunoTaishou
Of course you can look at the code to a game... Email the game developer and ask them to share their source code with you.
yes do that... like they will care about you or something.....
they will never give you the source code, and i'm saying NEVER, unless if you're planing to add something to it, like a networking client (an online environement) in that case you GIVE them a sum of money first..