TalkingCould someone crack this program for me?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Could someone crack this program for me?
Hey,

The program is called "netseal" and ye thats pretty much it
What is this program for? Be more descriptive please
Its a well known licencing program that gives serial keys out to gain access to an exe
I don't think aeonhack would like it, I also think he protects his programs well enough to make it quite hard as he is maybe one of the most known .net coders around in that world...
NetSeal is a licencing system you dingus. You crack a program that USES the system.
Quote Originally Posted by MetrikForce View Post
NetSeal is a licencing system you dingus. You crack a program that USES the system.
I know what netseal is asshole.
and AeonHack created it.
the OP asked for some that cracks the NetSeal Application not the program that uses the system
The program is called "netseal"
Quote Originally Posted by hellomen911 View Post
I know what netseal is asshole.
and AeonHack created it.
the OP asked for some that cracks the NetSeal Application not the program that uses the system
Unless you're the OP multi-accounting, I don't recall calling you out. If you are, you're even dumber than I thought. Additionally, nowhere in the original post do you say what you want cracked other than 'netseal'. My comment is valid.

If you want a tool to magically do it for you MPGH won't do you any good. You'll need professionals and you'll need money.
Quote Originally Posted by MetrikForce View Post
Unless you're the OP multi-accounting, I don't recall calling you out. If you are, you're even dumber than I thought. Additionally, nowhere in the original post do you say what you want cracked other than 'netseal'. My comment is valid.

If you want a tool to magically do it for you MPGH won't do you any good. You'll need professionals and you'll need money.
Well there are not any tools on here, but there are some people who could do it just don't want to.
Doesn't really take a professional... just takes someone who knows what they are doing.

Takes time to crack code and can be very tedious.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?