Player_Gammer

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Player_Gammer
#Edit 1 Reason 7:

Reason 7: Because I know of three possible scammers alt that must be banned: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/552287-majood.html, http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2762089, that idiot scammer has his main A.V.A. account name lel and http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2515616, please I p check them all as I heard similar scammer banned accs names to that one and I’ve other things that lead me to think they’re scammers.
Player_Gammer
#Edit again Thread does weird shit xD #Edit Add Reason 7: Reason 7: Because I know of three possible scammers alt that must be banned: http://www.mpgh.net/forummbers/552287-majood.html, http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=2762089, that idiot scammer has his main A.V.A. account name lel and http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=2515616, please I p check them all as I heard similar scammer banned accs names to that one and I’ve other things that lead me to think they’re scammers.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us