>.> can some1 already release something other than server hack >.> as soon as i started this recruit/ server hack stoped for a bit SO many PPL starting releasing them >.>
anywho my 500th post ftw!
LOLZ cool guys,Love it
Originally Posted by BARON
LOLZ cool guys,Love it
lol almost 1 week, your lucky.... you didn't bump
lol yeah....it still works..........
Looks interesting..
I may download CA again to putz with some releases.
>_>
I've followed the directions, and tried 10 times even with different Compatability settings, best result was my XP % changing but it didn't let me into the server hotkey I pressed (F8) or any ranked server besides Grunt.
Works like charm. Although I used my personal bypass.dll rather than the one provided.
EDIT: I'm on Windows XP.
cool i hope it works after the maintenance 2night.
Originally Posted by rifleman14
cool i hope it works after the maintenance 2night.
It's only a 2 hour maintenance. It's to address the issue with the passes not expiring when you log back in. They're also finally fixing the Fireteam Mode rewards. Which, speaking of, I hope they fix the clear count as well because they owe me roughly 100 extra wins now. But back on topic the maintenance time is too short for them to be patching any hacks/addresses.
PATCHED!!!!!
Originally Posted by greathamza
PATCHED!!!!!
did you use a bypass?
lol@ Nice bumps
lol@ use the newer ones
lol@ yes this one is patched
lol@ look at the date posted
lol@ read rules
lol@ if you took the time to read this then you are a good person
lol@ those who dont bother and say noob are those who abuse the unmentionables
lol@ vip = pro + hacks > noob leecher + noob leeches